THE ORGANIZATION OF TOURISM OF SPAIN IN THE PERIODIC CONFLICTS
1 O. Liubitseva, Doctor of Science in Geography, Professor
2 G. Zavarik, PhD Geography, Associate Professor
1 Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv
2 Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University, Sievierodonetsk, Ukraine
The current state of tourism organization in Spain is investigated. Methods of analysis, synthesis, historical, statistical, comparative- geographical, political marketing are used. The features of the influence of the Catalan conflict on the tourist activity of Spain are considered. It was found that the Catalan conflict reduces the intensity of tourism activities in the region, but is not a deterrent for tourists. The mechanism of the organization of tourist activity in the conditions of periodic conflicts is revealed. It was found that the tourism sector in Spain for the first time faced with the change of a long cycle, which suggests a new era in which digitization is the catalyst for this. This entails breaking the traditional value chain, conferring, on the one hand, a Central role to the tourist, with a more demanding and critical profile and perhaps more decision-making power. The market has clearly turned into a market of demand, forcing an in-depth rethinking of the tourism marketing strategy, which should be based on the tourist. Six strategic objectives have been identified that meet the relevant tactical objectives depending on the geographical area and the purpose of the strategic marketing plan, attracting quality and sustainable tourism demand. It is established that positive changes in tourism activity in Spain are due to the development of a new strategic plan for the development of tourism. It is indicated that the Catalan conflict is of concern in the organization of tourism activities, so it involved some steps that will contribute to the aggravation of the conflict, reduce its impact. It was found that the strategic goal involves taking risks, namely external phenomena such as political instability, lack of security or other international events that are very difficult to predict. The positive components of marketing activities, which are proposed to be implemented in Ukraine in order to overcome the negative consequences of the conflict in the post-conflict period, are obtained.
Keywords: tourism, marketing, conflict, post-conflict development, tourist arrivals, advertising.
- Avery’n A. Gosudarstvennoe reguly’rovany’e demografy’- chesky’x y’ my’gracy’onnbix processov v Rossy’jskoj federacy’y’/ A. N. Avery’n. – M., 2017
- Bejdy’k O. O. Svitovy’j tury’sty’chny’j rux: stan, tendenciyi ta perspekty’vy’ rozvy’tku v konteksti suchasny’x geopolity’chny’x zagro. / O. Bejdy’k, N. S. Koroma, S. Yu. Sy’rovecz’// Geografiyatatury’zm: Nauk. zb / Red. kol. O. O. Lyubiceva ta in.. – K., 2016. – Vy’p. 37. – S. 3-15.
- Zavarika M. Ekologichni ry’zy’ky’ rozvy’tku tury’zmu na pry’kladi Donbasu / Zavarika G. M. // Journal of Geology, Geography and Geoecology Visny’kDnipropetrovs’kogouniversy’tetu. Geologiya, geografiya. – 2018. – T. 27, № 1. – S. 162-170. Web of Science Core Collection
- Zavarika M.Dosvidrozbudovy’ tury’zmuGruziyi u postkonfliktny’- jperiod. Geografiyatatury’zm : nauk. zb / G. M. Zavarika // Red. kol. O. O. Lyubiceva ta in. K. – 2018. – Vy’p. 44. – S. 23-33.
- Olijny’k B. Geografichnekrayinoznavstvo [Tekst] : pidruchny’k / [Ya. B. Olijny’ktain; za red. Ya. B. Olijny’ka]. – K. : Ky’yiv. un-t im. TarasaShevchenka. – 2015.
- Palamarchuk M.Ekonomichna i social’na geografiya Ukrayiny’ z osnovamy’ teoriyi: Posibny’k dlya vy’kladachiv ekonomichny’x i geografichny’x fakul’tetiv vuziv, naukovy’x pracivny’kiv, aspirantiv / M. M. Palamarchuk, O. M. Palamarchuk. – Kyiv.,1 998.
- Pistun D. Osnovy’ teoriyi suspil’noyi geografiyi / M. D. Pistun. -, 1996.
- Topchiyev G. Suspil’no-geografichni doslidzhennya : metodologiya, metody’, metody’ky’ : navch. jposib. / O. G. Topchiyev. – Od., 2005.
- Trachuk L. M. Vply’v polity’chnoyi nestabil’nosti na rozvy’tok tury’- sty’chnoyi desty’naciyi / M. Trachuk // Geografiya ta tury’zm : Nauk. zb / Red. kol. O. O. Lyubiceva ta in. – K, 2016. – Vy’p. 37. – S. 26-35.
- Shablij I. Osnovy’ zagal’noyi suspil’noyi geografiyi : pidruchny’k / O. I. Shablij. – L’viv, 2003.
- CAPA – Centraviaciyi, Ispaniya Ministerstvo promy’slovosti, energety’ky’ tatury’zmu. [Elektronny’j resurs] – Rezhy’m dostupu: https://centreforaviation.com/
- Catalonia connectsyour business the competitive economyitneeds. [Elektronny’j resurs] – Rezhy’m dostupu:http://catalonia.com/catalonia- barcelona/catalonia-barcelona/Catalonia-facts-figures.jsp
- FRONTUR Y EGATUR AGOSTO Elektronny’j resurs. – Rezhy’m dostupu: http://turismomadrid.es/en/featured/164-turismomadrid/ organizate/madrid-de-datos/12072-frontur-y-egatur-agosto-2016.html
O. Liubitseva, G. Zavarikа (2019) The organization of tourism of Spain in the periodic conflicts. Visnyk Kyivskogo nacionalnogo universytetu imeni Tarasa Shevchenka, Geografiya [Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Geography], 1 (74), 60-65 (in Ukranian, abstr. in English).
Received Editorial Board 20/03/2019
Accepted for publication 19/06/2019