ANALYSIS OF DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY PRODUCTION FOR GRAIN GROWING IN UKRAINE DURING INDEPENDENCE
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine
In the article the research of tendencies of development of agricultural mechanical engineering is conducted. Particular attention was paid to analyzing the peculiarities of the development of agricultural machinery production for grain farming and the trends in the current state of the industry. It was established that the agricultural machinery industry of Ukraine gradually began to revive. The results of the analysis of the development of the production of agricultural machinery for grain farming have made it possible to conclude that it is precisely the investment resources that will lead to the emergence of agricultural machinery, namely the production of machinery for grain production, from the crisis. The volume of import of agricultural products is estimated. An important place in the work is the assessment of the availability of grain machinery. The paper formulates the main tasks of enterprises for the production of agricultural machinery for the grain industry. The agrarian sector for Ukraine has always been one of the priority areas of both foreign economic and domestic economic development. Almost in all countries of the world now focus on the development of the agro-industrial complex, because the problem of providing the world’s population with food is extremely relevant. Ukraine has great prospects in this direction. But they are based primarily on the very high fertility of the soil that our state has. Ukraine has favorable weather and climatic conditions and historically inherited experience of our country’s population to produce food, work on the ground. Thanks to these factors, Ukraine was originally called the world’s breadbasket. Cereal product complex is one of the largest and most important in all agroindustrial complex of Ukraine. It is an important part of the agricultural complex. The development of the grain economy not only provides the population with grain products, but also can stabilize the socio-economic situation in the country. During the entire period of development of society in the territory of our state, much attention was paid to increasing the yield of grain. It is also possible to achieve an increase in gross collections of grain through the improvement of tools. That is why the development of the agricultural machinery industry can be considered the longest of all the well-known fields of machine building , since the production of machinery for the grain-product complex is one of the important components of the grain industry in general. Machine-building enterprises for the grain-product complex are located in the main grain areas. The development of the production of machinery in the grain-harvesting complex in Ukraine after the election of its independence has undergone significant changes, and the problem of the production of certain types of grain machinery has become very acute.
agriculture, agricultural machinery, grain subcomplex, grain harvesting machinery.
1. Agricultural Agravery News Agency, 2018 – Access mode: http://agravery.com/en/posts/show/ukrainski-agrarii-zabezpeceni-osnovnimi-vidami-silgosptehniki-lise-na-50
2. Agroportal “Proposal” [Electronic resource] – Mode of access to the resource: http://propozitsiya.com/ua/populyarnost-otechestvennoy-tehniki-postepenno-umenshaetsya-ekspert.
3. Annenkov I.O. Development of Agricultural Machinery of Ukraine (Periodization Questions) / [Electronic resource] / I.O. Annenkov // History of science and biography. – 2009. – Vip. 1. – Mode of access: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/e-journals/INB/2009-1/09.pdf
4. Antoshchenkov V.М. Market review of agricultural machinery for enterprises of agroindustrial complex of Ukraine / V.M. Antoshchenkov, R.V. Antoshchenkov // Bulletin of the KhNTUSG. – Kharkiv – Whip 124. – Volume 2. – P. 15-16.
5. Agricultural machinery market Traktorist.ua [Electronic resource] – Resource access regime: https://traktorist.ua/articles/116-made-in-ukraine-malovidomi-virobniki-silgosptehniki-na-yakih-varto-zvernuti-uvagu ..
6. Voynarenko M.P. Applied Fundamentals of Investing in Agricultural Machine-Building Enterprises / MP Voynarenko // Effective economy. – 2017 [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.m.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&j=efektyvna-ekonomika&s=ua&z=5523
7. Goroshkova L.A. Modern state of development of regional agricultural machinery in Ukraine / L.A. Goroshkova, V.P. Volkov, I.O. Karbivnichy // Theoretical and practical aspects of economics and intellectual: a collection of scientific works / DIVNZ ” PDTU “. – Mariupol, 2016. – Vip. 14. – P. 77-83.
8. Internet publication “People’s Correspondent” [Electronic resource] – Mode of access to the resource: http://nk.org.ua/ekonomika/ukraina-byivshuyu-jitnitsu-sssr-v-oon-priznali-golodayuschey-stranoy-132386 .
9. Lebedev, K. A. Investment support for the development of the material and technical basis of the grain product subcomplex / K. A. Lebedev // Economy of the agroindustrial complex. – 2009. – No. 8. – P. 84-88.
10. Nadtoka O.F., Topuzov O.M. A Manual for General Education Institutions. – Kyiv: View. Orion, 2017. – 208 pp. – p. 137
11. About the production in 1990-1995 small tractors T-08 and agricultural implements for them for personal subsidiary households and family lease: Resolution of August 2, 1989 N 207 // [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/207-89-%D0%BF
12. On the increase of production of feed lupine in farms of the Ukrainian SSR: Resolution dated December 9, 1985 № 428 // [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: zakon.rada.gov.ua/go/428-85-p
13. Website of the State fiscal service of Ukraine [Electronic resource] – Mode of access to the resource: http://sfs.gov.ua/ms/f3.
14. Statistical collection for 2005 [Electronic resource] / / State. Statistics Service of Ukraine. – Kyiv: 2006. – Mode of access: https://ukrstat.org/uk/druk/publicat/Arhiv_u/01/Arch_ukr_zb.htm – “Ukraine in figures”
15. Statistical collection for 2010 [Electronic resource] / / State. Statistics Service of Ukraine. – Kyiv :, 2011. – Access mode: https://ukrstat.org/uk/druk/publicat/Arhiv_u/01/Arch_ukr_zb.htm – “Ukraine in figures”
16. Statistical collection for 2014 [Electronic resource] / / State. Statistics Service of Ukraine. – Kyiv: 2015. – Access Mode: https://ukrstat.org/uk/druk/publicat/Arhiv_u/01/Arch_ukr_zb.htm – Ukraine in Figures
17. Statistical collection for 2015 [Electronic resource] / / State. Statistics Service of Ukraine. – Kyiv: 2016. – Mode of access: https://ukrstat.org/uk/druk/publicat/Arhiv_u/01/Arch_ukr_zb.htm – “Ukraine in figures”
18. Statistical collection for 2016 [Electronic resource] / / State. Statistics Service of Ukraine. – Kyiv: 2017. – Mode of access: https://ukrstat.org/uk/druk/publicat/Arhiv_u/01/Arch_ukr_zb.htm – “Ukraine in figures”
19. Statistical collection “Agriculture of Ukraine” [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access: http://eurowine.com.ua/minisites/fermerhouse/node/374
20. Statistical collection. Agriculture of Ukraine, 2014.- K., 2015. – P. 188.
21. Statistical Yearbook for 2011 [Electronic resource] // State. Statistics Service of Ukraine. – Kyiv, 2012. – Access mode: http://library.oneu.edu.ua/files/StatSchorichnyk%20Ukrainy%202012.pdf
22. Khoma I. B. Strategic directions of development of mechanical engineering enterprises for the agro-industrial complex [Text] / I. B. Khoma, V. B. Borban, G. A. Lekh // Scientific herald of the National Forestry University of Ukraine: Sb. Sci.-Tech. пр. – Lviv, 2008. – Вип. 18.1. – P. 204-211.
23. Shulga I. Agricultural machine-building in the conditions of globalization / I. Shulga // Economic analysis. Issue 12. Part 1. – 2013. – p. 140-144/
Karpenko O. (2018) Analysis of development of agricultural machinery production for grain growing in Ukraine during independence. Visnyk Kyivskogo nacionalnogo universytetu imeni Tarasa Shevchenka GEOGRAFIYA [Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Geography], 2 (71), 42-49 (in Ukranian, abstr. in English).