ASSESSMENT OF SENSITIVITY OF SOILS TO ANTHROPOGENIC LOADING OF THE SOUTHERN SLOPE OF GREATER CAUCASUS OF ENTRE RIOS DASHAGLYCHAY-GIRDIMANCHAY
1 Ismaylova L., 2 Guliyeva S.
1 Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University, Baku, Azerbaijan
2 Institute of Geography named after acad. H.Aliyev, Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, Baku, Azerbaijan
In the present article, we discuss one of the main issues of planning the territory sensitivity soil to anthropogenic pressure. In the submitted article for the purpose of landscape planning based on soil, classification has been identified that affect the sensitivity of the land, exogenous relief and anthropogenic factors. During the estimated and soil and ecological researches of territorial lands, accounting of roughness of a relief, various soil cover, – establishment of complexity is of very great importance. Carrying out similar researches, promotes the protection of land risks, providing them sustainable development and also is of great importance by the search of their effective use.
The article including researches of agro-ecological indicators of the soils which are most extended to territories has been carried out. It should be noted that the factor of the soil is considered one of the most important components by drawing up the of cards for the purpose of preparation of the program of a landscape planning.
In landscape planning assessment of the soil is accepted as one of the main stages. For the correct and balanced use of the soil, her sensitivity to anthropogenic loadings is without fail studied and assessment is carried out.
During the estimated and soil and ecological researches the lands, accounting of roughness of a relief, various soil cover, – establishment of complexity is of very great importance. Carrying out similar researches, promotes the protection of land results, providing them sustainable development and also is of great importance by the search of their effective use.
In presenting to the article for the purpose of landscape planning on the basis of classification of soils have been defined, influencing sensitivity of lands, exogenous and anthropogenic factors. The “Classification and Assessment of Sensitivity of Soils to Anthropogenic Loading of the Southern Slope of Greater Caucasus of Entre Rios Dashagilchay-Girdimanchay” card on the basis of ARCGIS 10.2 is made. As basic data for the GIS-analysis of the explored region materials of satellite shooting of SRTM are used.
classification of soils, anthropogenic load, GIS, landscape planning, evaluation of soil.
- Alyev H.A. Dzhafarov B.A. Baku: Pochvovedenye 1980. – 320 s.
- Budahov B.A. Sovremennye landshafty Azerbaydzhana. Baku: «Élm», 1988. -265 s.
- Budahov B.A. Heomorfolohiya pivdennoho skhylu Velykoho Kavkaza. Baku: «Élm», 1969. -198 s.
- Bulatov V.I., Chernykh D.V. Hornye landshafty: prostranstvennaya orhanyzatsyya y ékolohycheskaya spetsyfyka. Analit obzor // SO RAN. HPNTB, IVEP. – Novosybirsʹk, 2002.
- Klymat Azerbaydzhana. Pid red. Madatzade A.A. y Shykhlynskoho É.M., Baku: yzd-vo AN Azerb. SSR, 1968. -345 s.
- Məmmədov Qərib Şamil oğlu. Ekologiya və ətraf mühitin mühafizəsi. Bakı: Elm, 2005. – 880 s.
- Məmmədov Qərib Şamil oğlu. Torpaqşünaslıq və torpaq coğrafiyasının əsasları. Bakı: Elm, 2007. – 664 s.
- Salaev M.É. Dyahnostyka ta klasyfikatsiya hruntiv Azerbaydzhanu. Baku: Élm, 1991h. -240 s
- Seyfullaev B.A. Eksperymentalʹni landshaftni doslidzhennya Sheky-Zakatalʹsʹkoho polihonu metodamy dystatsiynoho zonduvannya. Fondy In-ta heohrafiyi AN Azerbaydzhanu, Baku, 1980, 99s.
Ismaylova L., Guliyeva S. (2018) Assessment of sensitivity of soils to anthropogenic loading of the southern slope of greater Caucasus of entre rios Dashaglychay-Girdimanchay. Visnyk Kyivskogo nacionalnogo universytetu imeni Tarasa Shevchenka GEOGRAFIYA [Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Geography], 1 (70), 59-63 (in Russian, abstr. in English).