THE MODEL OF THE ECOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE SCIENCE RESEARCH OF THE REGIONAL SYSTEM OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT OF ZAPORIZHZHYA REGION
Chebanova Y., Lysenko V.
Tavria State Agrotechnological University, Мelitopol, Ukraine
Steppe landscapes, which are within Ukraine, over the last few centuries has undergone significant negative changes due to the unreasonable use of soil resources (excessive ploughing), soil salinity under irrigation in agriculture and other forms of anthropogenic impact. The territory of modern Zaporizhzhya region, which belongs to steppe landscapes, as a result of human activities is also dramatically changed.
For the further organization of the rational environmental management, first of all, it is necessary to provide scientific-based recommendations for the reduction of anthropogenic human impact on the landscapes of the region. Nowadays, this is a topical and very important issue, but without a perfect research algorithm, the solution of the question is impossible.
The main methods of studying the anthropogenic impact and the state of regional nature management have been considered in the article. On the basis of existing methods and rules the four main stages of the study have been identified and the algorithm that reflects the sequence and conditionality of the procedure for anthropogenic impact on the landscapes of Zaporizhzhya region has been developed. At the first stage, collection and systematization of the available information with a corresponding set of actions, including field studies, took place. At the second stage, the theoretical and methodological base of the research was formulated – from the generalization of theoretical foundations of the research, the definition of the object and subject, the analysis of the current state of the study of the issue to the development of its own solution of the scientific issue. The third stage envisaged the study of the structure features and functioning of the landscapes of Zaporizhzhya region – from the analysis of natural and anthropogenic factors of the formation of modern landscape structure, the specific features of natural conditions and resources, the anthropogenization processes to the analysis of the actual structure and peculiarities of natural and anthropogenic landscapes functioning. At the fourth stage, the current state of regional environmental management of Zaporizhzhya region has been analyzed, the features of the manifestation of unfavourable natural means, as well as the analysis of the dependence of their manifestation on the level of anthropogenic transformation, have been revealed. The author’s suggestions as to the organization of rational environmental management in the region and the basis of the management system of the landscape have been formulated through the procedure of accurate accomplishment of its stages such as planning, design, implementation and control.
anthropogenic landscape, regional nature management, ecology and landscape analysis, Zaporizhzhya region.
- Denysyk H.I. Antropohenne landshaftoznavstvo : navch. posibnyk. Chastyna I. Hlobalne antropohenne landshaftoznavstvo / H.I. Denysyk. – Vinnytsia: Edelveis, 2012. – 336 s.
- Hrodzynskyi M.D. Piznannia landshaftu : mistse i prostir. Tom 1 / M.D. Hrodzynskyi. – K.: Kyivskyi natsionalnyi universytet, 2005. – 432 s.
- Marynych A.M. Pryroda Ukraynskoi SSSR. Landshaftы y fizyko-heohrafycheskoe raionyrovanye / A.M. Marynych, V.M. Pashchenko, P.H. Shyshchenko. – K.: Nauk. dumka. – 1985. – 224 s.
- Marynych O.M. Naukovi zasady doslidzhennia landshaftnoho riznomanittia Ukrainy / O.M. Marynych // Problemy landshaftnoho riznomanittia Ukrainy: zbirnyk naukovykh prats. – K., 2000. – S. 11-16.
- Marynych O.M. Fizychna heohrafiia Ukrainy : pidruchnyk / O. M. Marynych, P. H. Shyshenko. – K.: Znannia, KOO, 2006. – 511 s.
- Chebanova Yu.V. Obshchaya kharakteristika selskokhozyaystvennykh landshaftov Zaporozhskoy oblasti (Ukraina) / Yu.V. Chebanova // Kishovarz. – Dushanbe: Tadzhikskiy agrarnyy universitet. 2017. – № 2. – S. 31-33.
- Pashchenko V.M. Metodolohiia postneklasychnoho landshaftoznavstva / V.M. Pashchenko. – K.: [B.v.], 1999. – 284 s.
- Shyshchenko P.H. Prykladnaia fyzycheskaia heohrafyia / P.H. Shyshchenko. – K.: Vыshcha shk., 1988. – 192 s.
Chebanova Y., Lysenko V. (2018) The model of the ecological landscape science research of the regional system of the environmental management of Zaporizhzhya region. Visnyk Kyivskogo nacionalnogo universytetu imeni Tarasa Shevchenka GEOGRAFIYA [Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Geography], 1 (70), 47-50 (in Ukrainian, abstr. in English).