Anna Marymorych, Sergiy Uliganets NATURAL FACTORS OF FORMATION OF RECREATIONAL POTENTIAL OF KOBLIVSKA TERRITORIAL COMMUNITY (TC)
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-0262-5472
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-9960-6752
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine
NATURAL FACTORS OF FORMATION OF RECREATIONAL POTENTIAL OF KOBLIVSKA TERRITORIAL COMMUNITY (TC)
The recreational potential of the territory is the functional basis of recreation and, in a certain sense, its constituent part. That is, recreational potential is a set of natural, cultural-historical and socio-economic prerequisites for the organization of recreational activities in a certain territory. The basis of the assessment of the recreational potential of the territory is the analysis of the role of all recreational resources in the formation of certain branches of recreation, as well as the identification of promising recreational resources, their influence on the creation of new types of recreation, and also shows that its qualitative and quantitative parameters in combination with socio-geographical factors are important objective prerequisites for the development of the recreational complex. This article examines the natural factors that are part of the tourist potential of the Kobleve territorial community. The main attractions, which can be used to identify the most attractive aspects of the studied territory, and which are expedient to use in the development strategy of the area, are highlighted. A comprehensive geographical description of natural objects involved in the tourism sphere within the studied territory was carried out. Brief information about the Kobleve territorial community is provided. This study showed that the available natural resources, characteristic of the territory of the community, are the foundation as a whole for forming the image of the entire region. Also added is a description of natural objects in the adjacent territories, which can potentially be included in tourist routes organized for visitors to the area. The geography of resorts is expanding. The tendency to increase the resorts in the south of Ukraine, the competition among offers on the tourist market requires the latest approaches in the management of tourist activities, both among local self-government bodies and businesses. A satisfied and ecologically educated guest is expected as a result of such interaction. In general, the dynamics of transformations taking place in Ukraine require fundamentally new approaches to planning the development of all branches of the Mykolaiv region, and even more so for those recognized as priority in the region. Tourism is one of the significant industries of the Mykolaiv region.
Keywords: natural factors, tourist attractions, recreational potential, southern Ukraine, Koblivska TC, tourism, recreation, travel, nature conservation areas.
- Derkach O., (2014). Rehionalnyi landshaftnyi park “Tylihulskyi”. Monohrafiia. 3-ye vydannia dopov. [Regional Landscape Park “Tiligulskyi”: monograph] 3rd type. dop.] Mykolaiv: Tsentr “Hiperion” (In Ukranian).
- Derkach O., (2007). Rehionalnyi landshaftnyi park “Tylihulskyi”. Monohrafiia. 1-e vydannia. [Regional Landscape Park “Tiligulskyi”: monograph] 1st type.] Mykolaiv: PP “Shamrai” (In Ukranian).
- Sandru I. (1966). Problems in geography of tourism. Monograph. Bucharest: Tsentr “Natura”. (In English).
- Yakovenko I., (2003). Recreational nature management: methodology and research methodology. Monograph. Simpferopol: “Tavria”. (In English).
- Beidyk O., (2001). Rekreatsiino-turystski resursy Ukrainy: Metodolohiia i metodyka analizu, terminolohiia, raionuvannia. Monohrafiia. [Recreational and tourist resources of Ukraine: Methodology and analysis method, terminology, zoning: monograph] Kyiv: VOC “Kyiv University”. (In Ukranian).
- Herasymenko V., (2016). Otsinka turystychno-rekreatsiinoho potentsialu rehionu. Monohrafiia. [Assessment of the tourist and recreational potential of the region: monograph] Odesa: “ONEU”. (In Ukranian).
- Ofitsiinyi sait Rehional’noho landshaftnoho parku “Tylihulskyi” (Mykolaivska obl.) [Official site of Regional Landscape Park “Tiligulskyi” (Mykolaiv region)]. Retrieved from http://www.tiligul.org/info.html (2021)
- Ofitsiinyi portal “Detsentralizatsiia”. [Official Decentralization Portal]. Retrieved from www.decentralization.gov.ua (2022).
- Ofitsiinyi sait Koblivskoi TC [Official site of Koblivska TC]. Retrieved from www.koblivska-gromada.gov.ua (2022).
Anna Marymorych, Sergiy Uliganets, 2022. Natural factors of formation of recreational potential of Koblivska territorial community (TC). Visnyk Kyivskogo nacionalnogo universytetu imeni Tarasa Shevchenka, Geografiya [Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Geography], 3/4 (84/85), 30-33 (in English, abstr. in Ukrainian), DOI: 10.17721/1728-2721.2022.84.5
Received Editorial Board 30.08.2022
Accepted for publication 27.12.2022
Acceptance of materials for 2022
The Editorial Board of the Bulletin of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, series “Geography”, began accepting for the 2022 year original, previously unpublished scientific materials that cover current issues of social and physical geography in order to disseminate them among scientists both in Ukraine and abroad. The requirements for the articles and other important information can be found in the “Authors” section.
Please note that in order to increase the level of citation of scientific papers published in the Bulletin, all Ukrainian-language materials that successfully pass the double-blind review procedure must be translated and published in English.
Acceptance of materials up to 78 (2021) issues of the Bulletin
The Editorial Board of the Bulletin of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, series “Geography”, began the first in 2021 to accept original, previously unpublished scientific materials that cover current issues of social and physical geography in order to disseminate them among scientists both in Ukraine and abroad. The new requirements for the articles and other important information can be found in the “Authors” section. The deadline for submission of materials until the next, 78th, issue is May 15, 2021.
We invite you to cooperate!
Dear geographic community! Our Scientific edition «Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Geography” has been included in the List of Scientific professional editions of Ukraine of category “B” (by Annex 1 of the order of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine 17.03.2020 № 409). We invite you to cooperate!
Updated the Editorial Board of the Bulletin
In connection with the fulfilment of the modern requirements of the approved Procedure for the formation of the List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine, the new composition of the editorial board of the scientific journal the “Bulletin of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Geography” has been updated at the regular meeting of the Academic Council of Geography Faculty of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, minutes No.5 of 27th of December, 2019.
The Responsible Editor of the “Bulletin of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Geography” was appointed Doctor of Geographical Sciences, Professor Serhii Zapototskyi.
The Chief Editor of the “Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Geography” was appointed the associate member of National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor Yaroslav Oliinyk.
The Executive Secretary of the”Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Geography”, was approved by PhD Geography Nataliia Koroma.