FORMATION OF THE INDICATORS SYSTEM AS AN IMPORTANT COMPONENT OF THE CONCEPT OF LONG-LIFE DEVELOPMENT OF THE REGION
Kostiantynivka multiprofiled specialized school of I-III levels “Prometey” with dss, Melitopol, Ukraine
The concept of stability appears when the system (natural, man-made) from one state to another, characterized by the ability to retain their specific properties over time and withstand external shocks without changing these properties, or to adjust to them. Sustainable development is not a change of state, and the creation and planning of such conditions (taking into account the impact of external factors), under which the system to reach the state of stability, is not passed to other states. It is therefore important to develop criteria indicate steady state of the system or not, whether the thresholds are met.
Note that the processing of the strategy concept of sustainable development can and apply a variety of indicators. To move from the analysis of sustainable development principles to action, there must be a system of specific qualitative and quantitative inter indicators – indicators that characterize the time variation of the economy, the environment and society at all levels of spatial-temporal and territorial organization.
For the last decade, “indicator thinking” has begun to widespread in the world. The necessity of tool evaluation of the on-going processes; giving their retrospective analysis and trying of future introspection help to form the corresponding indicators and quantity features. These tendencies are clearly reflected in the concept of long-life development. The indicators of long-life development should be used for different levels of government, authorities, wide public community as the so-called barometer of ecologic state of the world, countries and regions, processes and tendencies of their development. The article deals with the question of indications formation as a mandatory component of the long-life development.
change, sustainable development, the interaction of nature and society, the region
- Artemenko V. Would. Indicators for sustainable socio-economic development of regions / V. To. Artemenko // Regional economy. – 2006. – No. 2. – P. 90-97 [in Ukrainian]
- Bagrov N. In. Regional geopolitics of sustainable development./ N. In. Bagrov– Kyiv: Lybid. – 2002. – 256 p. [in Ukrainian]
- Belik E. V. the Main aspects of the concept of sustainable development of coastal areas of Zaporozhye region / E. V. Belik. Problems of ecological and socio-legal development of the Azov-black sea region: collection of articles. – Melitopol: MSPU them. . Khmelnytsky, 2013. – S. 409-420. [in Ukrainian]
- Indicators and indexes of sustainable development [Electronic resource]: 2011 // access Mode: www.cosd.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13&Itemid=15 [in Russian]
- Glazovsky N. F.Objectives, possibilities and mechanisms of sustainable development at different levels of natural-social systems// the Transition to sustainable development: global, regional and local levels. Foreign experience and problems of Russia . –M.: Publishing house of ocmc, 2002. – 444 [in Russian]
- Danilov-Danilyan V. S. Environmental challenge and sustainable development. Textbook. / V. S. Danilov-Danilyan , K. S. Losev, M.: Progress-Tradition, 2000, 416 p [in Russian]
- “The concept of sustainable development of human settlements” / the Resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine of 24 December 1999 No. 1359-XIV. A brief overview of the processes of sustainable development in Ukraine [Electronic resource] //access Mode: http: //www.sustainable-cities.net.ua/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=1421&Itemid=65 [in Ukrainian]
- Levashov V. K. Sustainable development of society: paradigm, models, strategy. V. K. Levashov, N., 2001[in Ukrainian]
- The international system of sustainable development indicators [Electronic resource] / / access Mode: http://antropotok.archipelag.ru/prostr/pril-3.htm
- Report on the development of indicators of sustainable development for the city of Donetsk – the publication of the project “wind rose” [Electronic resource] / / access Mode: http://www.ecology.donbass.com [in Russian]
- Palamarchuk N. M. Regional studies: challenges and research approaches. / M. M. Palamarchuk // Regional Economics – 1996. no. 1. – P. 32 38. [in Ukrainian]
- ] Yu. l. sustainable development Indicators as a tool to assess the development of agriculture and rural development / Y. L.], E. S. Kovalev. A young scientist. — 2012. — No. 11. — S. 195-197. [in Russian]
- Rudenko L. G., Lisovskiy S. A. the Concept of sustainable (balanced) development and its perception in Ukraine / L. G. Rudenko, S. A. Lisovsky // Ukrainian geographical magazine. – 2005. – No. 4. – P. 3-10. [in Ukrainian]
- Ukraine: main trends of interaction between society and nature in the twentieth century. (geographical aspect) / Institute of geography of NAS of Ukraine ; [ed. by L. G. Rudenko ; ed.: Rudenko L. G. et al.]. – Kyiv , 2005. – 316 p. [in Ukrainian]
- Tarasova N. P. Indices and indicators of sustainable development / N. P. Tarasova, E. Be. Kruchinina Sustainable development: nature – society — man : proceedings of the international conference, Moscow, 2006. – Vol. 1. – S. 127-144[in Russian]
- Timchenko I. S. Education and sustainable development. System methodology. / S.S. Timchenko, E. M. Igumnova, And I. E. Timchenko. Sevastopol, Ed. “ECOSYSTEM-Hydrophysics”, 2004. – 520 p. [in Russian]
- Indicators of sustainable developments. UN Commission of Sustainable Development [Electronic resource] / / access Mode: www.un.org/esa/sustdev/natinfo/indicators. [in English]
Belik, O. (2016). Formation of the indicators system as an important component of the concept of long-life development of the region. Visnyk Kyivskogo natsionalnogo universytetu, Geografiya [Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Geography], 2 (65), 38-41 (in Ukrainian, abstr. in English).