THE CHARACTERISTICS OF YOUTH TOURIST AND REGIONAL ACTIVITIES ORGANIZATION IN KIEV
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine
The characteristics of the learners and students tourism and regional activities organization are observed.The attributes of key forms for tourism and regional activities, such as: group, section, club, society, excursion, expedition, campaign, rally are highlighted. The basic directions of the various forms of learners and students activity, school and after-school institutions activity, and also Kyiv public organizations activity are explored. The activity of the Ukrainian State Centre of tourism and regional students activities, as well as the Kiev Center for youth tourism, regional activities and military-patriotic education is analyzed.
The events, organized by the Ukrainian State Centre of tourism and regional students activities, Kyiv Center of youth tourism, regional activities and military-patriotic education during the recent years in Kiev are observed. The basic allukrainian tourist and regional events held in Ukrainian regions and in Kyiv, particulary the Allukrainian regional youth studies expedition “My Motherland – Ukraine”; the Allukrainian regional study activities conference for youth named “Get to know yourself, your genus, your nation” and the Allukrainian contest on the best tourist and regional activities expedition named “My Native Land”.
The part and the value of tourist and regional activities for the rising generation are determined, its influence on the world philosophy formation, the development of cognitive and communicative abilities are analyzed.
tourist and regional activities, regional activities expedition, excursion, mass tourism and regional activities events
- Kyyivs’kyy tsentr dytyacho-yunats’koho turyzmu, krayeznavstva ta viys’kovo-patriotychnoho vykhovannya [Kyiv Center of Youth Tourism, local history and military-patriotic education], Available at: http://www.uacenter.info [in Ukrainian]
- Kostrytsya M.., Oboznyy V. Shkil’na krayeznavcho-turystychna robota: navch. posibnyk [School regional studies and tourism work].Kyiv, 1995. [in Ukrainian]
- Panhelov B. Orhanizatsiya i provedennya turysts’ko-krayeznavchykh podorozhey: navch. posibnyk [Organizing and conducting tourism and travel lore], Kyiv, 2010. [in Ukrainian]
- Statut Kyyivs’koho tsentru dytyacho-yunats’koho turyzmu, krayeznavstva ta viys’kovo-patriotychnoho vykhovannya [Statute of the Kiev Center for Youth Tourism, local history and military-patriotic education], Availble at: http://search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2.nsf/link1/MA150598.html [in Ukrainian]
- Ukrayins’kyy derzhavnyy tsentr turyzmu i krayeznavstva uchnivs’koyi molodi [Ukrainian State Centre of tourism and regional studies of students], Availble at: http://ukrjuntur.org.ua [in Ukrainian]
Olishevska, Yu. (2016). The characteristics of youth tourist and regional activities organization in Kiev. Visnyk Kyivskogo natsionalnogo universytetu, Geografiya [Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Geography], 2 (65), 24-28 (in Ukrainian, abstr. in English).